Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Distributors 2017: The Green GuideBy: MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency)
NEW 2017 EDITION
Edition: 2017 Edition
Details: Paperback, 352 pages.List Price (RRP): £72.00 (No VAT Payable)Save £3.60 with our 5% online discountOur Online Price: £68.40
Stock status: Available to Order (Stock Due)
Publication date: 06/01/2017
Publisher: Pharmaceutical Press
Publication Status: Active
This new 2017 edition of Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Distributors "The Green Guide", provides you with a single source of guidance to, and legislation for, the distribution of medicines in Europe and UK.
The Green Guide reproduces all the elements of the new Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors 2017 "The Orange Guide" that are relevant to distributors. So if you’re involved in the wholesale supply, distribution and brokering of medicines for human use and the distribution of active substances, this is the one-stop guide you need.
This tenth edition has been updated to incorporate the revised EU Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice.
In addition, it includes new sections on:
• the guidelines on principles of Good Distribution Practice of active substances for medicinal products for human use (2015/C 95/01)
• matters relating to unlicensed medicines
• sourcing and exporting medicinal products – non-EEA countries
• data integrity
• the EU regulation on safety features for medicines
It includes revised sections on:
• qualification of suppliers and customers
• controls on certain medicinal products
• parallel importation and parallel distribution
• the application and inspection process for new licences: "what to expect”
• updated UK legislation
• temperature control and monitoring.
The Green Guide is essential reading for anyone subject to MHRA inspection, providing you with all the answers you need to stay informed.
It is compiled by the Inspection, Enforcement and Standards Division, MHRA, London, UK [www.gov.uk/mhra].